Housecall – Image Data sharing with an Appointment
The following steps can be used for sharing a patient provided picture via the appointment screen.
1. Create an appointment in Patient login.
2. Tap the picture button marked in the above figure for sharing the picture. Add a picture from Photo Gallery/Camera and select the picture or pictures to be shared with a provider. (You can screen capture any iPhone app by holding the home button on the bottom of an iPhone and then pressing the power button on the top of the iPhone. This saves a photo in the Photo Gallery.)
Then tap the Send button to send the picture to the provider for review.
Note: Picture sharing also can be done after creating the appointment. That means fill the details for an appointment and then tap the Schedule button. Then select the appointment from the appointment list for getting the appointment details screen. From this screen the user would be able to share the picture as above.
3. For reviewing pictures in the provider login: The provider will get the scheduled appointment. On tapping the appointment, the provider will see the appointment detail screen below.
4. Tap the picture button marked in the above figure to view the pictures available to the provider for review.
5. The image is enlarged by tapping the thumbnail image and can be reduced by tapping the “X”.